Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy Weekend

We just got back yesterday from my sister-in-law's bridal shower, everything was very beautiful. Although quite hot, the weather cooperated most of the day and everyone had a great time!
Below is the grand opening of the monster quilt. Everyone seemed quite pleased, as did the bride! She saved the best gift for last! ;-)
And my nephew opened his quilt as well! The moment it was on the ground he pounced immediately upon it. He knew exactly whose picture was on the quilt and seemed extremely thrilled, as did his mother!


In addition I finished another baby quilt and was able to take some pictures of a quilt I made last year for my mother-in-law (a gift from me to her at my wedding) as well as a picture of a special quilt made by my husband's great-grandmother and her friends sometime around 1940.

Pictures to come shortly!!! Don't worry!

No comments: