Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tis that Time

I feel like my summer has flown by. If I wasn't attending a wedding, I was thinking about what to wear to one, buying clothes for the many showers and parties, sorting through gift registries, painting nails, doing hair, traveling or taking pictures.
My husband's sister was married this weekend and it was a flury of relatives, friends, events and excitement. I am happy to say the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and everyone had a great time.
I am however sad to say I have done VERY little quilting. I found it difficult to devote even a moment to my fabulous fabric addiction with all the cleaning and entertaining I have been doing recently. To top it all off I am happy to report I quit my job last week and I will be starting my new job in a few weeks time. I am very excited about this, it was a much needed change.
Needless to say, it has been a hectic month for sure!

And since I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and will not return until after labor day, I figured I would leave you with at least a little something quilting related.

Above is my attempt at sewing together one of my WIPs. Pepe always enjoys helping me quilt, she is always ready to lend a hand in anything and is very eager to assist when comfy strips need wrinkling. She will always find the most inconvenient place to sleep, and therein lies one of the many reasons why I love her!

No comments: