Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Beanie Bags

They must be contagious! After the initial Bean Bags I had a request for additional ones, and there is nothing I like more than requests! It makes my life easy when I know exactly what to make. Not only that but they sent me fabric to make them with, it doesn't get any easier than that.

These Bean Bags are for my nephew's cousins and the fabric they selected is absolutely adorable! They were for...
Samuel:
Matthew: And Andrew:
I think they turned out great and I even had enough time to make little bags to keep them in. I've noticed that my little brother could have used something like this to keep his together!
Now I just need to get around to making them for Liam, I'm thinking either his name or the alphabet as it calls for in the original design.
The best projects are for children, they are so much more fun to make and rewarding to watch being used!

No comments: