Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Back!

OK! Seriously this time, I am going to get back to blogging. At the end of 2010 I had far too much on my emotional dinner plate. In January through April I had tax season to contend with. In May and June I finished getting ready for the arrival of my baby, and finally folks in June the little boy was born; one month early, 6lbs 14.8oz and not a moment too soon.

He is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me! That said, he is also the busiest! Who knew that being a single mother could be so difficult? Between the diaper changes, nighttime rocking, demanding feeding schedule, reoccurring picture sessions and constant responsibility, I feel as though I haven't had one moment to spare for anything!

I did however manage to complete my son's "puppy" (blanket) as we like to call it in our family as well as some other very small projects. I also managed to get Liam (my son) in for professional pictures and boy did they turn out ADORABLE!

Follow this link to see more of Meredith Austin's amazing work!

To ensure I don't fail this time, I already have some posts sitting in my queue just waiting for me to push the "Publish Post" button! Stay Tuned!

No comments: