For those of you who don't know; I am an accountant, and a very busy one at that! April 15th was a very important day for me, my friends and my family. April 15th marks the end of tax season and this year I was all too happy to let it go.
6. In 2011, I struggled through tax season.
7. In 2011, I had a baby boy.
8. In 2011, some of my best friends got married.
9. In 2011, I got another new job.
10. In 2011, I learned to be a mommy.
11. In 2012, I struggled through another tax season.
12. In 2012, I bought a house.
13. In 2012, I did some dating.
14. In 2012, I spent some more time being sad.
15. In 2012, two of my best friends got married.
16. In 2013, I did some more dating.
17. In 2013, I struggled through yet another tax season.
18. In 2013, I realized that everything didn't happen to me, it just happened.
So much love... Kimberly!